The Best Filament You'll Ever Use. Period.
The Future Is Here... Are You Ready?
Portable, Self-Leveling Large Build Volume
Latest Blog Posts
If you’re anything like us, we know you’ve spent a long time searching for a low-cost 3D printer that still sits closer to the expensive industrial grade machines, rather than the more economical entry level or consumer grade ones. Well, we’ve finally found it! The...
3D-Fuel™, 3Dom USA™ and 3Dom EUROPE™ to Unite Operations and Become... Expanding Offerings, Enriching Quality, Launching Global Presence Bonne Terre, Missouri, USA March 23, 2016. 3D-Fuel™ LLC, 3Dom USA™, and 3Dom Europe™, LLC are teaming up under one roof and a new...
As 3D printing technology becomes so much more affordable, now is the perfect time to start printing at home or in your small business. We’ve researched the top 5 best and most affordable entry-level machines for 2016.
- Satisfied Number Of Customers = 50,000 100%
- Dental Applications – 18% 18%
- Global Market Dollar Value – $2,000,000,000 100%
- Expected Printer Shipments Rate – 95% 95%
- Estimated Business Growth – 100% 100%
These Numbers Are Amazing!
Satisfied Number Of Customers – 50,000 is the number of people worldwide who benefits from customized surgical equipment made from 3D printing, according to Modern Healthcare.
- Dental Applications – 18% is the percentage growth in dental applications alone. And it is still going strong!
- Global Market Dollar Value – $2,000,000,000 is the estimated Dollar value of the global market for 3D printers and services, according to the Economist.
- Expected Printer Shipments Rate – 95% is the estimated percentage rate at which, printer shipments are expected to grow through 2017, according to Gartner.
Estimated Business Growth – 100% is the estimated percentage growth in the consumer 3D printing market, according to the Business Insider.
Here’s what we promise you…
- Top quality products
- World class customer service
- Unique solutions
- Environmentally conscious
- Filament of the month club
- Free Puppies! (not really, just checking that your paying attention)
- Value. Actual, genuine value in a sea of hype.
We don’t like it when we get the runaround either so we’ll shoot straight with you too!
We like to take advice just like anybody else but sometimes we have to try it for ourselves first.
We may not have all the answers the moment you call but you can bet we can find them for you! Besides, it helps us learn too!
“If 3D printing doesn’t start using sustainable feedstock right now, we’re heading toward uncontrollable plastic waste in the next five years!”
– Christian Häuselmann, Swiss Economist and Serial Entrepreneur
“The next episode of 3D printing will involve printing entirely new kinds of materials. Eventually we will print complete products – circuits, motors, and batteries already included. At that point, all bets are off.”
– Hod Lipson, American Robotics Engineer
“The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.”
– Bill Gates, Microsoft Co-founder and Billionaire Philanthropist
“Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men’s blood and probably themselves will not be realized. Make big plans; aim high in hope and work, remembering that a noble, logical diagram once recorded will never die, but long after we are gone be a living thing, asserting itself with ever-growing insistency. Remember that our sons and our grandsons are going to do things that would stagger us. Let your watchword be order and your beacon beauty.”
– Daniel Burnham, American Architect and Urban Designer
Like What You See? We're Just Getting Started.
We are 3D-Tools and we’re here to bridge the gap between what is, what can and what will be. Whether you’ve been 3d printing for a while or whether you’re new to the whole game, 3D-Tools would like to be that resource for you!Browse Our Shop