Fusion3 F400 3D Printer
Fusion3 F400 3D Printer
The Fusion3 F400 is a powerful professional 3D printer that’s perfect for designers, sculptors, artists, engineers, and innovators. It combines world-class performance, ease of use, safety, and durability so you can produce high-quality 3D designs with maximum efficiency.
Cost-Effective, Industrial-Level Performance
Engineered with industry-leading capabilities and specifications, the Fusion3 F400’s core XY design guarantees superior output that’s on par with the more expensive industrial 3D printers.
- Print speed up to 250MM/sec and layer resolution as low as .05MM
- All-metal E3D print head with hardened steel nozzle works with the toughest materials
- New 32-bit controller provides faster (20%) print speeds (vs. F306)
- Durable metal enclosure & rigid frame provides unparalleled mechanical stability
- Pre-assembled and calibrated at Fusion3’s factory for optimal performance
While the Fusion3 F400 can be used by beginners for home & commercial prototyping, it’s specially designed for professional, industrial, & commercial prototyping, product / design fabrication, engineering, advanced education, and research. Its large aluminum enclosure allows for printing even high-temperature materials including ABS and polycarbonate, and produce high-precision designs.
Since the Fusion3 F400 is designed for maximum efficiency, it only retains the most important features. It’s easy and fast to operate, making the most of your work.
- Easy-to-read 4.7″ color touch screen.
- Full-featured remote management capability (via Ethernet or Wi-Fi).
- Automated bed leveling adjusts the Z-axis via a built-in sensor to automatically maintain correct bed height.
- Free Simplify3D slicing software ($149 value) for faster and more efficient output.
2 Versions To Choose From:
F400-S (SINGLE EXTRUDER)
The F400-S is designed for all-around performance, balancing speed and print quality. It uses the E3Dv6 print head with a .4mm Steel Hardened Nozzle, ideal for fabrication with fine detail.
F400-S SPEC SHEET
F400-HFR (HIGH FLOW RATE)
Optimized for high-throughput additive manufacturing, the F400-HFR’s output is 50% faster, with a slight offset in print quality. It uses an E3D ‘Volcano’ print head and larger .8mm steel hardened nozzle and works best on larger-scale and more urgent design projects.
F400-HFR SPEC SHEET
Wide Range Of Materials
The F400 can print materials with melting points at or below 300￮C. Its E3D print head with steel nozzle can work with denser materials like ceramics, metals, harder polymers, and other abrasive materials. It’s also constantly being tested and certified for new materials to allow better and more versatile output.
Designed For Safety & Comfort
Unlike open-frame printers, the F400’s enclosed design with quiet operation (36db when closed) ensures better safety, making it ideal for school and office use. Its large, protective door window allows viewing and safe observation in an educational setting. During long printing sessions, the unit is set for automatic shutdown once its new sensors detect heat-related risks. It can also be fitted with a HEPA / Carbon Filter System for use in poorly ventilated areas.
- 1.46 cu ft print area (14.2″×14.4″×12.6″)
- Modular components and convenient access to the interior for easy maintenance and servicing
Superior Service & Support
Our professional-quality product comes with professional and reliable service.
- The F400’s 2-year warranty is the longest in the industry to date.
- Free lifetime phone & email support – We are available Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm EST.
- Replacement parts at cost – We’ll provide you with replacement parts at cost even out of warranty (shipping & handling rates apply).
- Advanced Exchange Service & Support Plan – This optional plan offers additional services such as operations support for novice users, guide to materials, and model-designing optimization assistance.